1. On this tour, the water runs on our own. You are guaranteed a bottle of water that you can refill halfway (or in any of the springs you will find). Also, if you prefer to bring your own bottle, you can fill it at the beginning of the tour, at the break in the middle of the tour and at the end to finish cooling off.
2. We want them to go around every corner and we know that for that they will require energy, so before noon, we will have them prepared a jungle lunch to recharge batteries.
3. All tickets and transportation are included, we take care of them, bring them and be available always in case of any contingency. The unit waits in the archeological zone, so it will always be on time to assist them.
4. We have several contingency amenities for your convenience. We will have at your disposal towels and refreshing wipes in certain parts of the tour. Likewise, we have first aid equipment and personal hygiene products if required.
5. On this tour you are not alone, an experienced guide will be your host throughout the tour. He is trained to answer any questions about the Mayan civilization, about Palenque and its surroundings and also about the flora and fauna of the region. He will show you the different facets of Palenque.
6. After a great walk it will be time to recover all the energy, so at the end of the tour, while cooling off a fridge full of drinks for the heat, we will go to a meal prepared especially for you; a three-course menu with refill drink included